Monday, June 22, 2009

We Moved!

We have been so busy lately. We just moved to a new house, so we have been unpacking and trying to get ourselves organize. We're just renting a house in Overton, right behind the local grocery store, Lin's. It's kind of smaller than we would like to be in, but it's our own place and that's what really matters to us. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bath with a big backyard, which is great so the kids can play back there.
It's a cute little home and it came with all the appliances except washer and dryer, so Craig had to go buy them for me. Boo Woo! They're LG's and I LOVE THEM! The sad thing about the whole move was that we moved out of our ward boundaries. We loved our ward and we know they will miss us. But I also know that our new ward will need and love us just as much.

1 comment:

Michaela said...

I didn't know you guys moved! Good for you! I bet that's great. I LOVE the washer/dryer. Excellent choice. Hope you enjoy the new home.