Friday, April 2, 2010

HAPPY 6 YEARS


I just wanted the whole world you know that I love Craig! Today we are celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary...well kind of. I had to work this morning and when I got home Craig was leaving for work, some anniversary. We will be celebrating some time in the short future.


Last year I started doing the traditional anniversary gifts. I wish I would of started it the first couple of year but, oh well. This year happened to be the year of candy, so I had the ladies at the local flower shop arrange a candy bouquet with all of Craig's favorite candies and I had it delivered while I was at work. Needless to say he was a bit surprised! I love him so much and enjoy every waking minute with him. I am so glad to spend the rest of my life with him.


HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY CRAIG!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: